♔ EVERYTHING is happening to me
Tuesday, 29 December 2009 @ 11:06 |
Why is everything bad happening to me?I have a HW on poems and one of the hardest poem I need to write is metamorphic poem. I spent the whole morning today to write about it and wrote nearly a page (I wrote 3 so I can chose the best one later) Then the power line went off. After the power was back, EVERYTHING got erased!!!!!!!!! I was really mad and kinda start crying cuz I am still not fully over with my loss in 6 family members and whole other unfortunate stuff happened since X-mas night... like I got a terrible cold, I had a bad stomach ache yesterday, I have a tooth that needs to take root canal treatment, and I had TROUBLE with sleeping these days...
My brother is so lucky, he uses the laptop, if the power is off or something, it won't shut down
It's probably the "12 days AFTER Christmas" song cursed me D:
Post a Comment