♔ Water Painting

Friday, 31 July 2009 @ 11:40 |






I have been trying to do some water painting (first time)these days and it did not went well .. that's becuz I am a self-taught ( learn by myself outwith anyone's help) .. my first water painting was Mika ( the main chara of my manga story Bloody Ice ) at firt is went pretty well .. until I messed up with the face colour .. anywayzz. I started off by sketching the character, and then trace it with a black pen (all of these materials are bought from Dollar store *don't ask y, I don't have money and so I need to ask my dad*) And then Paint with my cheap painting materials ^^" tee hee .. it turned out pretty bad, but I gotta admit that the hair was pretty cool ^^ and the painting ended up in the garbage bin CX great experience anywayz .. okay this is my first time posting this kind of image.. soo it's king of messy -.- sorry about that, I will try harder next time C: Have a good day !

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate