♔ Ciel Phantomhive
Thursday, 6 August 2009 @ 11:55 |
OMGIII I drew Ciel in Kuroshitsuji's style (but of course not as good as Miyu-san or the original manga-ka) .. anywayzz hope you like it ^^
And here's Miyu-san's Amazing Ciel draw-
Post a Comment
And here's Miyu-san's Amazing Ciel draw-
Emica
| Deviantart
| Ratemydrawings
| My Wonderland | Follow Me |
My name is Emica
Me = a girl,
15 year old and...
was born in China (currently living in Canada)
I am now in my last year of junior high *turning old*
I speak Mandarin, English, and Fuzhou Dialect.
I love DRAWING, dancing, designing (clothes/website/graphic), and reading manga, but dislikes watching animes
My dream/goal is to become either a manga-ka, a crafts-person, an artist, an optometrist, or a writer!
I love chocolate, jelly, cherry and... CHOCOLATE!
SHINee = AWESOME
My Family have strict rules...
I am poor D:
Thank you for visiting, good day!
And here's Miyu-san's Amazing Ciel draw-