♔ My First Oil Painting

Tuesday, 11 August 2009 @ 17:04 |

This is a oil painting I made at school, it was a event we have every year at school called Artist in the school, where an artist comes to our school and teaches us I was kind of surprised that I could paint something like this.. cuz this is my FIRST time oil paint .. and I am super satisfied with wat I painted ^^ My dad ( yes he was an artist too, he went to collage in Japan and got the highest mark. But because collage cost a lot and he couldn't afford the money, so he quit.He went to Japan for 6 years (he knows Japanese, but for some old reason, he doesn't encourage me to learn Japanese, more on the Mandarin side)) was proud of me TEE HEE--

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate