♔ New Pencil Case X Idiots
Saturday, 22 August 2009 @ 13:15 |
LOLz I bought this at a store called The One's at Market Village. I was wondering around the center with my family and then we randomly went cross this store and so I forced my parents to go int there cuz it was soo cute O.o most of their products are from Japan and they have JPop songs up, it's like a gift shop. So I wondered around there for about an hour, even though I only bought a pencil case cuz if i buy other things, it will only end up in the trash bin or somewhere unseen in my house. When we got home I phoned to my friend (Catine)and told her about the store and ask if she wants to go to the Pacific Mall with me (she already knew about the store) and she said yes and planed to go on Monday (it was a holiday so her mom drove us there) On that day we wondered around the mall for no reason ... we wondered and wondered... until 3:00 (it's suppose to be 1:30 to 3:30 but because I need to get home before 4:00 and since Catine's mom forgot her cell phone at home we need to remember where the car is parked and get there before 3:30) .. But the funny thing about us is that WE SPENT 30 MINS JUST ON FINDING THE CAR O.O YES WE'RE IDIOTS !!!!! we went to the other side of the parking lot trying to find hat car! But don't worry cuz I was saved by Catine's GENIUS memory :"D .. and whhooo hooo that's all .. I know I wrote a lot of non-sense things .. -.-Post a Comment