♔ 微笑 Pasta

Tuesday, 25 August 2009 @ 21:40 |

OMGII I am currently obsessed with the show "微笑 Pasta" or "Smiling Pasta". The only reason why I watch this show is that Cyndi Wang (王心凌) is in there (that's how I found the show, I type Cyndi Wang movies, LOLz foolz me p;) I LOVE THAT SHOW O.O even though Cyndi looks like a fool in there but she's still the cutest >.< and Nicholas Teo (張棟樑)is so cool ... for some reason every movie with Cyndi Wang has Nicholas in it and always taking the character as Cyndi's boyfriend ... I think they're married or something .. I'm not sure yet ... *.* oh and they're both singers C: I learned a dance from Cyndi Wang's song/dance called "Honey" ! *U can view the dance by going to my piczo account and click on "My Dance")
張棟樑你好棒喔~!!!!

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate