♔ School's Starting

Monday, 31 August 2009 @ 08:51 |

... I am almost busy everyday cuz my first day of high school is coming up O.o I still have to study for my tests on the first weeks of school becuz they need to test us to see what level we're on and so we can catch up with the others. I registered for all academic levels *hard* so I really have to study hard in order to get in..... I have an orientation tomorrow, it's a program for students to meet their home form teachers, classes, get their school materials, select a locker (first time) ... it's just a program that shows around the school and tells us our daily behaviours..... <-- that doesn't make sense -.- anywayz wish me luch ! C: *scared* oh btw we to pay $50 for student ID card, agenda and yearbook and another $5 for a lock for your locker O_O

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate