♔ First Day Of School

Tuesday, 8 September 2009 @ 19:59 |

O_O today was a weird day, but I had fun... we have a late start (10:15) today (well it's every Tuesday)and so I took my brother to school today, I went my Catine's house right after, and since I am early (8:30) we played on the computer together. At around 9:00, we went to school and the first thing I do is to open my lock (cuz it spent me an hour or so to open this lock last time) Catine was beside cuz I am scared that I can't open it and she does .... BUT I OPENED IT :D !! .. I got use to it and no help needed ! And so we spent 30 mins finding our business class and others, it was scary walking around the school with unknown ppl around us. After we fin searching, we went outside and wait for our other friends and the day starts. I met my teachers (4 teachers in total and each class is 75 mins) and we played some games, we had HW and ... oh and we started the first 2 sheets of math testing already ( complete the multiplication sheet in about a min, and we had a order of operations sheet which is.. LONG ... the Qs are easy but LONG) and we had lunch and start our afternoon classes ... and so...

I have a late start every Tuesday 10:15
Go home early on Friday 2:45
School starts at 9:00 and end at 3:15 for Mon,Wed and Thur

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate