♔ First Subway and The Cursed Door Way
Friday, 25 September 2009 @ 21:42 |
I promised my friend that I will go out and eat with them once a month at lunch time and I choose today C: We went to subway, cuz we couldn't choose where to go. They told me to choose but because I don't eat outside and I've never been to a numerous of fast-food places, so my friend decided C: AND OMGII SUBWAY TASTES SOO GOOD XD it was worth paying that much money CX I bought a combo with a footlong sandwich cuz I want to left half for my bro :P IF U HAVEN"T TRY SUBWAY BEFORE .. U HAVE TOO .. IT'S A MOST O_O oh and after school I twisted my ankle when I walked out the door .. it was all that small stair way with only one small step's fault O.O .. my friend, Catine tripped and twisted her ankle last week at the door way too, she thought that it was only her that's fool enough to trip over cuz we, the 3 friends walked out the door way perfectly well .. wait then .. how did I tripped this time ???!! O.O .. hey then that means next week is my other friend's time .... cuz we're not going through that door ever again ...LOLz that's all for today, have a great day !!! *cheers*Post a Comment