♔ High School
Friday, 25 September 2009 @ 21:24 |
.. Now When I think about it, high school is pretty fun .. like u got to run around the school to get to class and yah .... you can talk sometimes during class time and my teaches are so COOL ! I love them all :D I mean like they're nice, let us eat sometimes if we don't make a mess and sometimes let listen to music when we're working C: But when you think actually think about HWs and tests, it's like ...... I had 3 tests ( Math, Business and Geography) and a presentation ( Business) already, and 2 tests ( Math and Geography) next week with another Business presentation. BUSY -.- oh and I took all academic courses except for Business and Art cuz it's just normal class :) I joined the Art club, which we went to a trip on Thursday, and Photography club where we got to learn how to take photos and work with Photoshop XD So far, my fave class is Art and least fav English (cuz all we do is read, write, sit and look) LOLz I met a lot of new friends C:Post a Comment