♔ Orientation
Tuesday, 1 September 2009 @ 14:10 |
I just had an orientation today, it was from 9:00 to 2:00. I went with my friend Catine.Time-
8:20-8:40
+I met my friend, Catine, along the road (we planned to go together and meet at the front door of our elementary school, but I got there first so I planned to go to her house)
8:40-9:00
+we saw our class list (not in the same class *there were about 6 or 7 classes of gr.9 and 170 students*)
+pay our $50
+get our class schedule and registration package
+pay $5 for a lock for our locker (I hate this lock cuz it spent me forever to figure out how to open the lock *turn right 2 whole times and stop at #, turn left 1 whole time and pass your previous # and stop at#, and then turn right and stop at # )
9:00-10:40 (I think)
+meet at the cafeteria and find your orientation's leaders
+separated from my friends (cuz we're not in the same class)
+a tour around the school, get to know your classes, and meet your teachers.....
10:40-11:00 (I think)
+15mins for us to select a locker (haven't find one yet)
+a meeting for all the gr.9 students (met my friend and sat together and still trying to figure out how to open the lock)
11:00-12:00
+get our agenda, a battery and an alarm clock (O.O that was weird...)
+pizza lunch
12:00-2:00
+free time (select your locker, a walk around the school, find your classes *if you forgot*, still trying to open my lock.. and ...free time..)
+I was finding a locker with my friends, we suggest to find a locker that's close to each others but most of my classes are upstairs and my friends are most on 1st floor and basement... so we wondered around the school for about an hour or so (we killed a lot calories) and we finally found a place for our lockers, however we're not that close. I chose a locker on first floor(my friend helped me open the lock and I opened it too*just once*), close to the stairs and my home form class, and they chose a locker that's close to the stairs and basement stairs, but we're still pretty close and anyways one of my friend's locker is beside mine (cuz her schedule is close to mine) Then we went home early about 1:30.
C: I like writing like this :D LOLz
Post a Comment