♔ Tooth Ache_

Friday, 25 September 2009 @ 20:46 |

*sob sob sob* I haven't been eating and do anything in about 3 days D": It all happened on that Friday night when I was watching my bro playing on the computer and suddenly half of my face just felt numb ... then at night it started hurting, I mean half of my face, even my right eye, so I couldn't sleep for that night. The next morning I told my dad about it, he said that he will bring me to a dentist and doctor(cuz we don't know whether it's my teeth that's causing the trouble or my face), which will be two days later -.- cuz he need to work ... After, it start hurting again, so my dad told me to get to bed (didn't sleep cuz I couldn't) and I stayed on for almost the whole day cuz the pain just won't stop and my eyes won't open and I didn't eat for the whole day except for some water... the same things happened, I didn't sleep for that night either..... Until the next day ... THE PAIN HAD GONE WORSE !!!! I was like crying for most of the time .. CUZ IT REALLY HURTS AND I WAS TIRED AND HUNGRY !!!!! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I DIDN'T DO MY HW YET (which is due tomorrow (Monday)) !!! I had some kill pain medicines and other bunch of stuff .. and yeah another day goes by and I WILL BE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW but not in the afternoon cuz I have to make a dentist appointment O.O ... okay .. the school day .. THE PAIN KILLING MEDICINE WORKED :D a little .. at least the pain was not killing me XD .. yeah and i got an appointment which is 3 weeks later, yes I need to endure the pain for 3 weeks and I AM ON THE EMERGENCY FILE .. how does that make sense .. like emergency file and I need to wait 3 weeks ??!! Anywayzz .. Then I got better , oh and yeah IT WAS ALL MY TOOTH'S FAULT (we found out by me chewing on a chopstick)... I hope it nothing than just a small cavity cuz it doesn't hurt after 2 weeks, even when I chew on hard stuff .. I will be going the dentist next Tuesday at 8:00 and wait until there's space for me to go in, even if it takes me till afternoon ......
Oh and if U haven't noticed yet.. this was suppose to be last 2 or 3 weeks' news but going to the dentist is true .. YES THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE !

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate