♔ ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版: 破
Saturday, 24 October 2009 @ 17:59 |
Yah- so I watched it . It was kind of confusing at the beginning but at the end it turned out AMAZING, I was crying so much cuz it was so sad. Shinji's EVA was put into a dummy control which killed (ate) his friend Asuka and he left the Nerv because of that, and then another Angel came and destroyed (ate) Rei and almost destroyed the whole world as well, but Shinji stopped them, he sacrificed himself to save the eaten Rei ( her soul was still inside the Angel) and ..then .... wait I am gonna tell U the ending >:D find out yourself.
Oh and I saw the preview of the next movie, it's called ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版: Q It's all about Kaworu and Shinji I think, cuz the preview shows that and not only just that, at the end of the movie ( yes Kawuro was in there too, he piloted one of the EVA ) he said :" I am going to make you happy, Shinji-"
Anywayzz that's all C: have a great day!
*****Watch ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版: 破 Free movie here
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=HN492NVE
Must watch it again when the translated one's out >:D
Post a Comment