♔ My Art Work page Updated ( Piczo )
Friday, 23 October 2009 @ 21:32 |
LOlz as U noticed, I closed my "My Art Work" page on Piczo because of page construction, but it wasn't. I closed it down because for some reason the pages that I designed had been erased and duplicated with other pages, no matter how hard I tried I can't get them back and fix them so I asked the Wix members to help me. Few weeks later, I got a reply and it says that they fixed it but it didn't. So I decided to do them all over again, I changed the layouts, but I kept most of the thing the same, such as text, drawings, etc. Well I hope U will check it out.Can't wait to see your comment/rating and Thank You have a great day :D
LOLz that was a weird post XD
Post a Comment