♔ Recently .....

Thursday, 8 October 2009 @ 20:06 |

I passed the academic Math test.
I met lots of new friends.
Been working on All The Right Type typing lesson on Business class (very annoying).
Working on Stuff painting in Art class with my group.
I hate Miyu-san cuz she changed her beautiful numb account (shamed on U).
Got 107 Subs and 182 Friends on RMD.
My friends are hurting themselves.
Catching up with my RMD's friends' drawings (need to rate/comment them).
Wants to learn how to do Moon Walk but never have the time (I don't think I can do it cuz I teach myself).
Lots of HW.
Got lots of textbooks.
Need to buy more paper (running out !!!).
Wish to join more clubs but if I did, I won't be able to have time for myself.
We're going on an Art trip to AGO next Wed.
Have A Great Time :D !!!!!

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate