♔ Why is this happening to ME !!!
Saturday, 14 November 2009 @ 23:15 |
Okay today, my dad was suppose to bring me to the ******* center but because he was busy, so he didn't bring me out which is fine, I got over with it. Later I was drawing on my Pshop, I drew 6 PERFECT drawings (I love them a LOT) but because for some reason my computer froze and all my drawings were deleted which is frustrating, but I got over with it too. Then it comes to this part, I was working on Bloody Ice Character Profile on Wix, I worked for about 2-3 hours on it and tries to save it. BUT O_O it won't save, so I waited for it to save about another hour, BUT IT STILL WON'T SAVE D": .. it says 0% is saved and Wix is reading nothing (I couldn't do anything cuz it was saving) and it's just stuck like that for hours and it ended up closing itself *the data was not saved* .. I REALLY HAVE BAD LUCK TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!mood: crying
Post a Comment