♔ Vampire Knight

Saturday, 19 December 2009 @ 19:53 |

I was bored today and so I decided to watch VK season 2 the part when Yuki turned into a vampire and then kills Rido (ep.19 to 26). I skipped the boring parts and skipping eps while I was watching, like the parts when there's a lot of talking and no action -.-" I am weird... I kinda of stopped at ep 20 or 21 or something cuz I was crying D"": and then I skipped to the last ep and I cried more D"""; my heart hurts so much (I know I am weird) I don't know why but it's just really sad, and the funny thing is I didn't cry when I first watch it when the eps came out, but I cry when I watch it the second time!!!! Now I am too afraid to watch it again...


Mood: sad

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate