♔ Recent News...

Saturday, 9 January 2010 @ 12:35 |

- obsessed with 桃花小妹
- Ciel is Miyu-san's husband, so don't fight with her!
- MY BRO'S POEM IS PUBLISHED IN A BOOK!
- I've been lied to by other people
- feeling better (I guess)
- exams are coming up
- busy with cumulative activities
- haven't draw on paper in ages
- it's winter and it's freezing
- got a scanner, which is set up on my bro's computer, so I can't use it really often
- changed my blog layout
- need to catch up with my friends' drawings on RMD
- updated my "Emica's Wonderland" on Piczo
- my friends are talking about Kaname and Yuki and how they're not siblings
- Chinese New Year is on Valentine's Day
- It's 2010 :D

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate