♔ Root Canal
Wednesday, 3 February 2010 @ 20:22 |
I just had my first treatment of root canal today (didn't go to my afternoon classes)... and IT WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!! it hurts , you can actually feel the roots are being pulled *I am SERIOUS* but that WASN'T the pain part, the pain part was when the roots are being twisted** together, THAT WAS THE PAIN PART O_O the dentist told me to close my eyes, so i didn't see what they used or what the roots are like (yes I am curious) ... I was kind of crying cuz I felt water going down my cheek... D":the dentist told me that after the numbness is gone, if you feel pain, you have to take the pain killer thing, but I SURVIVED it didn't hurt! but I had trouble eating ...
anywayzz I still have to go for 2 times -.-"
Post a Comment