♔ Emica's taking off!

Friday, 26 February 2010 @ 18:03 |

I going to China for a month long vacation!!!!! I am kind of excited about it cuz I'll be missing A LOT of work, think about it, I am in HIGH SCHOOL and this is the first year, failing is my WORST* nightmare O_O I have a bag full of work to bring -.-
I am taking the US route, which means from Toronto to New York, and then all the way to Shanghai. After I get there, buy another plan ticket, and to my home city. My flight is on this Sunday morning, really REALLY early in the morning, and after I get back (Tuesday morning) , I have to go to school after a few hours of sleep D"X
I won't be on the Internet a lot in China, definitely not drawing on there, cuz we pay by the number of hours on the Internet, not monthly, so it is expensive.

Anywayzz I want to say bye and good luck everyone!
Luv you all X"3


Contact me at: chocolate_house@live.com

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate