♔ Memories_pt.4
Saturday, 24 April 2010 @ 22:33 |
Day 31Today, we went to 2 famous place is Fuzhou city, "左海公园" and "西湖". We played in the amusement park (this is my 2nd time in my whole life that I had been at a amusement park) at 左海公园, and ride boats. Then we walked along a long bridge to 西湖. We saw some ancient houses and gardens. The lake there was BEAUTIFUL, you can actually see through the green, blue water. We had a lot of fun that day.
Day 32
Here comes... 5 more days til the end of our trip. We went to the supermarket in the morning and finished our HWs. It rained (again) in the afternoon, so we helped around my aunt's house.
Day 33
THUNDER STORM!!!!! We were unable to go out or buy things.
Day 34
"清明节" is actually like Halloween. But, we don't go around the houses and ask for candies, it's a day where you have to see your ancestors' grave and burn money for them and pray. The actual day is actually on April 05, but we wanted to do it earlier. We had to put a kind of yellow paper with weird words on it in the highest pocket of your clothing to prevent from ghost going into our body. I don't believe in these things. We went to our grandfather's grave. The mountain that where most of the graves are located actually have SNAKES and rats. We didn't encounter any but, I did got cut buy one of the plant while we were running away from the rain. It was bleeding so much. 2 more days til the end of trip.
Day 35
The rain finally stopped. We bought our plane ticket for from Fuzhou to Shanghai, and went to the supermarket to buy things. In the evening we started gathering our things together and get ready for the packing.
Day 36
For some reason I think the rain just hates us a lot, today is our last day here and this is what it's doing to us? Anyways, we went back to our old house to check if everything were okay and went back. We packed our baggages and cleaned the room. At night we went out to play around the street.
Day 37
It's raining hard today. We took our bagages and went off to the airport. For our first plane, from Fuzhou to Shanghai, we had to walk to the airplane from the airport building becuz apparently the connector (I called it the connector because it's a tunnel where they connect the plane's door way to the airport so people can walk through the tunnel and get onto the airplane)is not connected. So we had to run in the rain to get there. After a day, we came back, to Canada.
After...
We arrived at the Toronto airport the next day in the morning, and got settled at around 3:30 a.m. In the afternoon we went to school.
The first period I have in the afternoon was gym. WE WERE HAVING A FITNESS TEST! I was running like CRAZY! and doing push ups/sit ups, etc... I just came back this morning and afternoon here = nighttime or early morning in China. When I got home from school, I went to sleep right away becuz I didn't sleep for a day.
Post a Comment