♔ Evangelion movie info

Wednesday, 1 September 2010 @ 14:38 |

OMGI I finally get these confusing eps and movies sorted out:

Evangelion:
Death and Rebirth - is ep 24 from the anime, they decided to make it into a full movie.
The End of Evangelion- is ep.25 "Air" and ep.26 "ONE MORE FINAL: I need you" combined continuing from Death and Rebirth, after Shinji killed Kawuro.

In the anime after ep.24 ,there were still 2 more eps, but they're not like the plot in "The End of Evangelion", but it's still a continuation from after Shinji killed Kawuro.
Everything about Evangelion ends there.

Movies
(the story kinda stated over again when Shinji first met Rei)
Evangelion 1.0 = "You are (not) alone"
Evangelion 2.0 = "You are (not) advance"
Evangelion 3.0 (not out) = Quickening
Evangelion (not out) = Final

I can't wait when Evangelion movie 3.0 comes out...
Kaworu Nagisa *♥* is gonna be in there and at the end of movie 2.0 he said that he'll make Shinji happy...
I wonder if he means that cuz before in the eps Shinji fell in love with him (shounen-ai), but then later Shiniji found out that Kaworu is an Angel, an enemy ...that must be killed. Kaworu wants to die in Shinji's hand so that he will never forget him.
At the end he did get killed by Shinji, Shinji was squishing him in EVA 01's palm.
I am so looking forward to see him, even though I've already seen him in movie 2.0 at the end. *screams and runs around in small circles*

0 comments
Post a Comment

← Older / Back to the Top / Newer →

✿ Chocolate