♔ Kuroshitsuji ...
Wednesday, 1 September 2010 @ 14:15 |
- Finally get why Sebas didn't take Ciel's soul and brought him back to life :DI CRIED FOR NOTHING ON THE LAST EP D""":
- Ciel lost his memory D"X
- I feel sorry for Elizabeth in ep.6 ,cuz she was forced to dance with Alois when she was suppose to dance with Ciel...
- Still don't get how Sebas got his arm back (guessing becuz he's a demon?)
- Kuroshitsuji is getting more and more disgusting
- hate the maid
- the scene when Ciel and Alois having a duel was so cool
- I can't believe Ciel would stop the sword with his own hard (cuz usually he would tell Sebsa to do all these things) and stabed Alois
- I L.O.V.E it when Alois cries "IT HURTS!" (don't know why it makes me so excited)
- Claude killed Alois (feels so sorry for him)
- Ciel got brain wash by Claude
- Sebas = D":
- 3 more eps till the end and 1 OVA (heard from my friend)
- don't get why this seaon is called "Monoshitsuji" I mean this is darker than the previous season...
lol, these news are soo- old XP
Post a Comment