♔ Recent News...
Monday, 26 April 2010 @ 22:14 |
+ had fun in China even though most of the time we were helping others with the constructions+ no one really liked me in China, they didn't even talk to me, laugh with me or sometimes looking at me, everyone just turned to my brother (he's like the star there) and I am just someone who's... invisible
+ I learned the REAL difference between a male and a female (not the body parts, I mean the feelings)
+ almost caught up with all the work
+ misses China
+ back to the poor life
+ learning CPR for Health
+ my dad kept forcing me to eat things
+ my tablet died
+ I got a certificate (honor student)
+ I passed my Science/French test with a high mark that came up 4 days after I came back from China. Thank you my friends for helping me!
+ not interested in watching anime anymore or reading new manga series
+ don't like Monoshitsuji
+ Kuroshitsuji and Kaichou Wa Maid-sama got removed on onemanga/mangafox
+ Goong is the best Korean drama EVER!!! it's weird how I liked EVERY characters in the show
+ my health had gone down
+ in a sad state
+ obsessed with Kagamines (especially Len)
+ went to High Park to see Sakura trees <:
+ first time doing HWs till midnight cuz there are 2 projects are due on the same day
+ busy with the upcoming exams and Math EQAO
Post a Comment