♔ Hates...
Monday, 28 June 2010 @ 23:27 |
My went to my bro's first graduation today and we came home with his Principal award and Mathematics award, and a bunch of certificates from outside the school. Everyone was all talking about how awesome he was, getting the best awards of the school. I hates even though I am proud of him cuz they said that I am so behind even though I won awards too last year. I got the Visual Arts and the Instrumental award, they said that they're no use, not as important as my bro's. That made me really mad. I tried so much to stand out in something in a class of almost 40 kids so I can proud and make my family proud cuz I know that it's going to be hard to compete in this big class, and I finally got something. But they say nothing. Everything I try is worth nothing.When I was in China, I did even hear one good compliment about me, actually they didn't even bother to talk to me. I was alone most of the time and standing there listening to all the good compliments about others. Am I that annoying and someone who shouldn't be in touch with?
Dancing is one of my favorite hobby. No one in my family knows about this. When I tell them about me loving to dance, they said I was crazy.
Post a Comment