♔ recent news
Wednesday, 1 September 2010 @ 14:46 |
- updated my blog posts by coping and paste from my fb cuz I was too lazy to write these things all over again (and I had nothing to write)- Vampire Knight is not updating D":
- watched the movie "I give my first love to you" (Jap), it looks really similar to "Sky of love"
- watched Black Rock Shooter, it was pretty boring but overall it was good
- earned 10 hours of volunteer over the summer (could of get more)
- found a big anime/manga store in downtown :D (didn't buy anything cuz I have no $)
- LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE the song Obsession by SHINee
- learned half of the Lucifer dance by SHINee (hard)
- went to the CNE (EX) and my skin got cooked from the sun (now I know how important is to bring an umbrella, or a hat, or put on suncream on a hot day)
- my new manga, DI-GIT is created! (drew the first few pages on my sketch book)
- 6 days till school starts *happy* ... (not)
Post a Comment